As a mom of six I know that kids get bored easily throughout summer break. Thanks to my new Pinterest addiction I have access to some great kid projects to help keep them entertained while I am at work. Check these great craft ideas out!
- Moonsand is so much fun to play with but quite pricey at the store. Follow these great directions here to make your own. Play Based Learning
- This modern shoebox catapult allows hours of entertainment hurling marshmallows into your offspring's mouths. Family Fun
- Keep the kids entertained on into the evening with this great glow in the dark bowling idea using glowsticks and colored water. Parents.com
- Make the summer sun a thing of art! These translucent hanging hearts are easy to make from waxed paper and crayons. Martha Stewart Crafts.
- Make it rain in a jar! Terrific science experiment to demonstrate condensation and how rain forms. I Can Teach My Child