Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kid Projects for the "I'm Bored" Summer Syndrome

As a mom of six I know that kids get bored easily throughout summer break.  Thanks to my new Pinterest addiction I have access to some great kid projects to help keep them entertained while I am at work.  Check these great craft ideas out!


  1. Moonsand is so much fun to play with but quite pricey at the store.  Follow these great directions here to make your own.  Play Based Learning
  2. This modern shoebox catapult allows hours of entertainment hurling marshmallows into your offspring's mouths. Family Fun
  3. Keep the kids entertained on into the evening with this great glow in the dark bowling idea using glowsticks and colored water.  Parents.com
  4. Make the summer sun a thing of art!  These translucent hanging hearts are easy to make from waxed paper and crayons. Martha Stewart Crafts.
  5. Make it rain in a jar!  Terrific science experiment to demonstrate condensation and how rain forms.  I Can Teach My Child
Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....