Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Review: Love Finds a Home: 3 Historical Romances


Author: Wanda E. Brunstetter

Publisher: Barbour Publishing


Release Date:  July 1, 2011


Publisher's Synopsis:  Bestselling author Wanda E. Brunstetter brings you three historical stories of finding room for love. Glenna Moore is desperate after she watches her gambling father jump hurriedly from the back of a moving train. Will a young reverend bring stability and love back into her life? Judith King’s life as a new schoolteacher takes an unexpected turn when a widowed father begins to captivate her thoughts. Will she muster enough courage to seek his love? Bev Winters’s job is an answer to prayer until her boss complicates her widowed life. Will her pride allow love after loss?

My Thoughts:
I enjoyed this book.  It is a light read. This book is comprised of three short stories of historical fiction and romance.  Each story is unique and easy to read.  I happen to be a mom of six so I really enjoy the short stories compilations, perfect for when I have a little time to escape but not a large time commitment. This was the first book by  Mrs. Brunsetter I have read.  Her “Amish” style of writing is clean and pure.  The final short story in this book was my favorite. Twice Loved.  A position in a used toy shop is an answer to prayer for Bev Winters who finds herself widowed with a young daughter after World War II.  But when her employer shows her surprising kindness and a giving heart, she is unsure how to react and rejects his “pity”.   This is a story of how a widow and widower who found love once and lost their loved ones.  Will God restore their hearts and allow them to find love again.  Read it and see.  I recommend this book.  Love Finds a Home will be released on July 1, 2011 and is available for pre-purchase now.


Disclaimer:  I received a copy of this book free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion.

 Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....