Saturday, June 5, 2010

How Cleaning My Room Changed My Life

How Cleaning My Room Changed My Life, Written by Huma Gruaz and Mark Rosenweig, Alpaytac Inc, Publisher
I received a copy of this book from the publisher for review just in the nick of time. I have five children at home and my stepdaughter visits with us for the summer. I received this book the week before her visit and used it to get my eight year old daughter to clean up her room for her step-sister’s visit!
How Cleaning My Room Changed My Life teaches kids the importance of cleaning. This is the story of Sam, an ordinary kid who is complete unorganized and suffering the consequences of a messy room. Sam is in jeopardy of losing his best friend if he cannot find a very special item he borrowed from her. He decides it is time to clean up his life a little. The story and colorful pictures kept the attention of all my younger children from cover to cover.
The step-by-step guide, "Secrets of Cleanland," at the end of the story is a valuable resource. It includes organization tips, easy-to-remember rhymes to help make cleaning fun and a certificate at the end of the book to encourage the child to continue living a more organized life. Thank you Huma Gruaz.
post signature
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....