Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jesus Heals a Little Girl

Written by Edward and Sarah Bolme and Illustrated by Tim Gillette, Crest Publications

Beautifully illustrated by Tim Gillette, and written by Edward and Sarah Bolme this delightful series of board books specifically for youngsters is perfect for introducing babies and toddler to God’s Word! Baby Bible Board Books are sturdy, colorful, spiritual and the perfect size for little hands. I received this book, Jesus Heals a Little Girl, as a gift for review.

The illustrations are made with bright colors and simple images which easily keep my three year old daughter’s attention. At the end of the short book Exodus 5:26 is quoted: "I am the Lord who heals you." I would recommend this book to anyone with young children. This book has apparently become a permanent fixture in our family vehicle!

post signature

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....