Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fuji EnviroMAX Batteries

I was provided several different sizes of Fuji EnviroMAX Batteries to review. Fuji EnviroMAX batteries are designed to be enviornmentally respectful. I was extremely impressed of how long they last. I was expecting green batteries not to have much power for some reason. However, I discovered quite the opposite! I have six children at home so batteries are as valuable (no actually more valuable) as gold! Lasting power is extremely important.


The true test of these batteries was my ten year old son, a little $20 digital camera and a trip to the zoo. The camera always sucked down the batteries before the pictures could be downloaded and with this camera, if the batteries die before the download...the pictures are lost forever!
I gave my ten year old the same ole speech.....remember...don’t get upset if the batteries fail... He took pictures all day long, kept the camera on most of the day, downloaded the camera, created a cute little book of pictures of his zoo trip, took yet MORE pictures, downloaded yet even more, and yet the batteries are still good! This was the very first time any batteries have lasted through one downloading, even those very expensive electronic batteries. My son is still using the camera and I am looking forward to more wonderful picture.


These batteries seriously impressed this busy mom of six! And green! Living Green is very important to me. These batteries are mercury, cadmium and PVC free, packaged with 75 % recycled materials, and may be disposed of in most landfills. Fuji–I am sold on your new batteries!
Here are a couple of the photos my ten year old took while we were at the zoo:


post signature
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....