Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Blogging Party

Stop by over at Five Minutes For Mom and enter their Blogging Party!!


Ultimate Blog Party 2010


There are so many prizes!!

If I win I hope I get A 3 day 2 night stay in Kissimmee, FL

would be INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not any of these would be awesome:

The Proactive kit (for my dear teenager)

A Scentsy Warmer

The Human Touch Massager

Secret Bear World Membership

Restaurant Gift Certificates

Treasures Charm Package for my oldest daughter

The wall slicks decals __ I know exactly what I want too!

AVON!!

Your Shape for Nintendo Wii A fitness video game

The Tupperware goodies

Any of the numerous gift certificated offered


post signature

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Happy UBP Party!!! I love your blog honey.....I am now following on Google Friend Connect. Feel free to stop by mine as well at www.safehomehappymom.com

    This is way fun than I thought, meeting new blogs I didnt even know exist! I will be reading up on archives all night long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are enjoying the blog party : )

    Good luck with the prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Just poppin' in. :D Love you, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and really enjoyed my visit.
    I think this is my 3rd year. Not sure but really enjoy meeting new bloggers.
    Great prizes this year! I hope you win one..or two.
    I was late too but fashionable late for the UBP 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soundslike a lot of work, I am lucky to read 5 blogs a day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just stopped by from ubp, nice to see your blog. i was diagnosed with cancer on the day my son turned 6 months old. luckily after surgery i am doing good 2 yrs later

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping in from UBP 2010!!! Joined your following. Like the clean user friendly type of blog, and interesting to read! Thanks, @madly59

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just dropped in from the UBP. This is such a fabulous way to find wonderful new blogs. Great to meet you and hear that you are doing well. Hope you, too, are enjoying the party!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....