Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coming Clean

“Okay honey. I am, oh so, so sorry. I promise I did not intend to betray you or lose your trust! I lied to you. I admit it. I am sorry.”

I just was so, so excited I managed to gather my strength this morning and step onto my elliptical machine. YAY, I have been trying to get in the habit of it since I got it. I have no doubt whatsoever I can, it is just when. I was sick for about 6 weeks. My asthma was acting up. I could NOT possibly start an exercise routine now. I have to be healthy first. LOL. Nope, I won’t put it off any longer. I got on it this morning and I did twenty minutes! I did not think I could, it has been so long. And I am so out of shape. I have not yet gotten my strength back then the baby, cancer and cancer treatments three years ago! I had lost it all… got back to a size six after four kids, yes I did! Woohoo me!

Annnyyyywwwaayyyssssssss….

I got on it this morning, hon, and did twenty minutes. “Wow hon. That is great. I don’t think I could have done ten minutes myself right now. My knee is acting up.” says the hubs. “You did great!” That happened a couple hours ago. But honestly I just cannot take the guilt any more!!!
I admit I was dishonest. SHEESH! I just cannot live with myself knowing the truth. I admit, I was only on it for 18 minutes and 43 seconds. I exaggerated! "I could not take it anymore honey, I apologize, I just HAD to come clean."
post signature

1 comment:

  1. why not try for one commercial break each time you pause for tv (or 5 min each time you brush your teeth).

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....