Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone!

You have NO IDEA how bad I miss my Internet! (Insert playing violins here)

The poor kiddies have to catch the bus here at 6:00 am so dear Mommy gets up at 5:00am! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! We have been so exhausted I have been gong to bed at 9:00 pm all week long!! Actually to be honest one night it was 8:40!!!!!! Can you believe it. This is coming from a notorious night owl. 1:00 am is early for me usually!

Can you believe we have not been honked at or cussed at since we have been here? The people here are so genuine it seems. Except the teenagers are known for their misbehavior! We are going to get Josh involved in a youth group to hopefully get him in with the "right crowd".

Well off to life again. Later Y'all! Next time PICTURES!!!!!!!!

post signature

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....