Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday

It's time for Not Me! Monday! I am an imperfect mama and it does a body good to admit that! To that end, I hereby declare...

I did NOT have to take our cat to be put down Saturday. Not Me!
I did NOT lie and say he was a stray because I couldn't afford the fee. Not Me!
I did NOT scream and yell my Josh's name while he was marching in the parade. Not Me!
I did NOT drive arount to the END of the parade to embarrass Josh again and rack up more candy! Not Me!
I did NOT serve funnel cakes for dinner last night. Not Me!
I did NOT get stressed out COMPLETELY and have yes TWO hissy fits in one day over all this legal rigamaroll regarding moving. Not Me!
I AM not sitting here typing a post ans not ready to take Kiera to speech in FIVE MINUTES!!! BYE!!! Not Me!

Click here to visit My Charming Kids and play along.....

post signature

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....