Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tags/Awards

I got this award from Sandi over at Pregnant with Cancer a little while ago but I'm just now posting it. I want to say thank you to her for this I do appreciate each and every award, honestly! Sandi and I seem to have an ENORMOUS amount in common! It seems like every day we discover even more. Hmm who knows maybe we'll be swapping phone numbers before long.


Here are some rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you’ve nominated.

The rules for this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

In Addition to receiving these great awards I was also tagged, SOOOOO- If I am giving you these awards I am also tagging you!!

I have been tagged by my blogging buddy, Audrey, over at Lil Booger Bows tagged me! She has a great blog, stop by and visit her.

Anyway, here are the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
  1. I'm a moisturizer fanatic. I've used it twice daily since I turned 20! Olay Regenerist is by FAR my favorite!! I had beautiful skin before chemo and radiation...it's slowly improving.
  2. Tammy is my name and Debbie is my sister. Our names came from the Tammy movies of the sixties and Debbie Reynolds!
  3. I'm thoroughly enjoying listening to Audrey's Christmas music on her site. Music and I used to be inseparable, of course I used to be the Worship Leader too but I've kinda gotten away from music. I miss it!
  4. I have set a goal for myself to get Blog Followers....if you aren't following me DO IT! I'll follow you too!!!
  5. I'm a serious NIGHT OWL! I do my best cleaning at night too.
  6. When I'm mad or upset.....I CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN.
I usually choose a few of my followers whose blogs are cool to receive my awards and tags so here goes:

1. Abby @ Me & My Boys
2. Jennifer @ Extreme House Wifeing
3. Melissa @ Canyon Craziness
4. Maricris @ Zen Ventures
5. Nessa @ Nessa's Place
6. Maddy @ Sweet Maddy's
7. Laura @ A Day in the Life of a Mom of Six
8. Becky @ These Are the Times of My Life
9. Natalie @ My Wonderful Crazy Life
10. Raina @ MS Scraptastik

You have all hereby been awarded and tagged!

post signature

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....