Wednesday, December 3, 2008

T13 - Christmas


I stole this from my friend Nina at Juggling Mama
1. Do you use wrapping paper or gift bags?
I like using paper but more and more I find myself using bags but definetely paper for the kids, what Christmas without a MESS.2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial...I used to always buy a real wreath though so we get the aroma!
3. When do you put up the tree?
The day after Thanksgiving ALWAYS.
4. When do you take the tree down?
If my folks aren't coming soon to celebrate, the day after Christmas. Garit's birthday is New Year's eve so I want it down before then.5. Favorite Christmas gift you ever received?
The beautiful diamond tennis bracelet, which I am too scared to wear! I don't even have an engagement ring but I have this gorgeous thing!6. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Pleading the 5th on this one.
7. Favorite Christmas Movie?
White Christmas with Bing Crosby8. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
As early as I possibly can afford to, I collect throughout the year and store in my special hiding places.9. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Derby Pie! Second place Sweet Potato souffle.10. Are your Christmas lights clear or colored?
We switch back and forth but the last couple years have been colored lights.11. Favorite Christmas song?
Hip Hope Noel on the Disney Christmas Sing A Long.12. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Angel, absolutely!!!13. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning has always been the tradition in my house. If they get PJs or special dresses or shirts for the Christmas eve service I let them open those early!
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....