Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Congratulations President-elect Obama

Congratulations President-Elect Obama! And John McCain you ran an amazing race considering everything stacked against you, thank you McCain for all the ways you have served this country.

I am proud that this country has come so far in 100 years. I know my grandparents would never have believed we would have an African-American president in my lifetime. This is a truly amazing country to have come so far so fast though, isn't it? Personally, I do not believe skin color has anything at all to do with it. Convictions are what are important to me.

I am excited to learn more about Obama's health care reform. I really, really hope he comes through on that one! Having cancer at such an early age really screws you up on health care coverage!!

Let's all come together now and support our country and all of our leaders! It is indeed a wonderful country. Let us trust in the good of our leaders, countrymen and the faithfulness of God!

post signature

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Amen!
    I am proud to be an American today...proud of John McCain for being so gracious and proud of Obama for being so grateful. Lets now move on and fix the wrongs!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....