Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Rejoice

Rejoice by ginrich

Father God, I rejoice
for my names’ in Your book.
Jesus Lord, I praise You so
from me my sin You took.
Holy Spirit, I thank You
as You work in me.
I will never by without You
through eternity.

Prayer: Father, thank You that You control time and are in control of my life. Thank You that life on this earth is temporal but my life with You is eternal.

This is a devotion written by my mom, she has a devotional blog here. Please stop in and visit her.

Thankful Thursday is hosted at Grace Alone.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, thank you for dropping by. Have a blessed day! Will pop over to visit your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen! God bless your grateful heart, tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post as we should all be thankful for our salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful prayer!

    Your children are precious!

    I am a Mom of 7 soon to be 8! God is good all of the time!

    In His amazing grace,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....