Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Simply Sensational Divas Review

I would like to introduce you guys to another group I belong to: The Simply Sensational Divas Review.

The Simply Sensational Divas are Cathy, Christi, Kim, LaDonna, Stephanie, Christy, and myself (Tammy). Together, the seven of us bring fantastic book reviews (children's & grown-up books) and occasionally reviews on other products as well. One of the best parts of having seven reviewers is we can bring up to seven personalized takes on a particular book or product.

So come on down to the SSDR and check out our reviews. If you are interesting in us reviewing a book or product for you just click right here.


post signature

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely check this out! You are so motivated! I can't even keep up with working on one blog!

    You visited my blog and asked for my chicken and noodles recipe. It's so simple, it's embarrassing! But I posted it, if you want to come by and check it out.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....