Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guest Post

Yesterday I mentioned I had a guest posting at Post Parent. I thought I might share some of the comments I received with you. In case you missed it I have created a link here.

*Comment by Danielle - You are so amazing and strong Tammy!! Thankyou so much for sharing your story!

*Comment by Claire - This is truely an amazing story! Tammy you are such a strong woman and an inspiration to us all. Thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us. I'll will be praying for you and your family... NO MORE CANCER EVER!

*Comment by The Posh Parent Jen - Thanks Tammy for sharing your story...we truly appreciate you and your strength!

*Comment by Jennifer - Thank you for sharing your story with us. You are an inspiration to us all.

*Comment by The Posh Parent Clarissa - WOW! You are such a strong woman! Thank you for sharing!

*Comment by Renée - Thank you for sharing your story. You are an inspiration.

*Comment by Jodie - Wow! I can barely make it through the day with 6 kids WITHOUT cancer, chemo and radiation (half step kids, half "birth kids"). I'm so sorry for what you you went through and the things you might have missed with Ki and the others because of your illness. (I feel guilty for things I miss just by being busy.) You are incredible. I'm so happy for you that things are all clear. Yay you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have you changed over now. I've been too busy to read many blogs lately! The job is going well, but I'm getting tired with all the extra things I have to do in the evenings! Maybe after training is over I may have more time to read your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....