When we arrived there was a stack of stuff (some in boxes) by the mailbox of this home. I decided to be nice and take all of it for her. (Goodwill is less than 3 miles from my house anyhow.) I was not very impressed with our new "stuff" while loading it into the truck.
We got back to the house and I began going through all of it I realized we acquired some very cool stuff, all for free! Here's some of the things we added to our home:
- Six pairs of coveralls that just so happen to fit Kevin (I've been looking for these at all the thrift stores! These alone were worth taking all the other junk to the Goodwill.)
- Two medium sized wool area rugs.
- Four glass candle sticks.
- Three decorative bowls.
- A wash basin and bowl.
- A skull cap for M.
- A few clothes for the baby.
- A very pretty shirt for M.
- Two pairs of play shoes for Ki.
- A tin for who knows what.
- A workout DVD (like I'll use it!)
- Two shirts for Kevin and a pair of dress slacks.
- A silver candelabra that the boys wanted (who knows!)
- A couple of other items I can't quite remember right now.
So, what do you think??? I did good didn't I? Do you freecycle?
This post is listed at Works for me Wednesday.