Sunday, October 5, 2008

Exposed - Edition Four



Welcome to "Exposed"! This is our Fourth Edition.Thank you for stopping in!
For Guidelines and Artwork to participate in Exposed please click here.

Here is my selection of this week:


I was "exploring" at Flickr. This photo is untitled and was posted by Marcio Rodrigues here. I absolutely love the reflection, especially how clear the eyes are. Now, show me what you enjoy!
To participate in Exposed please fill out the Mr.Linky form below. Thanks for participating!! ;)



Exposed Participants

1. Tara Steffen

2. Amber@Come Here Little Bug

3. Rachel

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a post and posted a photo, but for some reason I cant see the Mr. Lunky form all I see is the link to the Mister linky website. Here it is http://ourway2happilyeverafter.blogspot.com/2008/10/meme-exposed-1st-photo-shoot.html

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....