Thursday, October 30, 2008

Aloha Friday #2


My Question for YOU this week:

ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE ON TUESDAY?
I am! I feel it is my responsibility. I'm pretty scared about the direction this country is taking and if I just sit back and watch I can just blame myself and others just like me.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link here. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

SO.... ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE ON TUESDAY?
(Please leave you answer and a link to your Aloha Friday in the comments section!)
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I am actually working the polls as an Assitant Registrar of my town, an all day affair. I completely encourage EVERYONE to excersize your right and previledge to vote. And your vote DOES count, I have personal experience with that since my father-in-law lost a the closest Congressional race in history by 2 votes! Great question.
    Stop by my Aloha Friday for a Halloween question, no candy needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY!
    We need a change. We need it bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be going to vote! I loved turning 18 so I could do this, 21 was not as thrilling to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah. I wouldn't miss it. :)

    Happy Aloha Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely! I have never missed voting in an election, not even a primary! Check out my blog at
    http://welcometothesnug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutly.... Not looking forward to the lines they are predicting but I will be their.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. I'm going to vote when I drop my children off at school. I am really afraid of who I think will win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Even if my vote is coming from the 50th state in the last time zone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES!! I can't wait to rock my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already voted!!!! Everyone needs to VOTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voting, yes. However, I do reserve the right to not criticize my current or future president. The president is still the president of a very great nation. I also reserve the right to pray for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely! This may very well be one of the most important elections ever even though I'm not totally crazy about my choices.

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....