Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quote-Unquote

"Adopt the pace of nature: Her secret is patience."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

You all notice I like quotes! My buddy, Amber, and I were talking about doing a quote meme here on Fridays. There is just something so uplifting about them. I was just checking on the interest out there. If you have a favorite quote you'd like to share and may be interested in participating in a Quote-Unquote meme please leave me a comment below! Thanks all you bloggety bloggers!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I like it! I especially like that you included a pic, I think that the pic helped bring the quote to life. Here is to the much hoped for success of your new meme Quote Un Quote
    *am*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I love good quotes that make you stop and think. ( something we don't have time to da anymore!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow.

    Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.

    If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all.

    Seat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs.

    A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you're in deep water.

    How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....