Saturday, September 13, 2008

Exposed Guidelines and Artwork


Each Saturday I am going to select a photo from somewhere on the web that I find interesting for some reason. I will post a copy of it here, list how I found it and the reason why it intrigues me. Please feel free to join in by selecting your own photo and commenting on your own blog through Mr. Linky here! Just grab the button on the sidebar and add it to your sidebar or post. And don't forget to link to the artist on your posting. Credit where credit is due! Only clean, tasteful photos please!!!!

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn39/svrmomof6/cameralens-3-1-1-1.jpg


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love taking photos and searching for interesting shots too. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....